Friday, May 14, 2010

Buick Park Ave 2000 remote control. How should I program a new one without getting taking it to the cleaners?

I lost my remote for this Vehicle and the Dealership wants $150 to program the other one I have. Can someone please tell me if its easy enough to do it yourself or you have take it to the dealershipBuick Park Ave 2000 remote control. How should I program a new one without getting taking it to the cleaners?
If your car has a drivers information center (DIC), I believe it does, cycle through the display until the message';program key fob'; is displayed. Depress the checkmark to initiate. Then hold the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaniously. You will hear a beep to confirm. You may add any additional remotes at this time. When finished, cycle ignition off. All previously learned remotes will be erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment