Friday, May 14, 2010

My lips is swollen, and I've been taking birth control for abouta month, it's supposed to help my acne too!

My lip is swollen, from a very small red pimple that is on top of my lip, also I've been taking Ortho-Cyclen for sometime, but it seems to not help at all with my acne, in fact, it's gotten worse. Any ideas to help my swollen lip?My lips is swollen, and I've been taking birth control for abouta month, it's supposed to help my acne too!
hmmm i dont know about the acne ...cause it have so many chemicals ..but if your lips are not normal go to a doctor serioulsly ....you probabloy have an allergic reaction.....





but you said above your lip you had a pimple, i once had the same problem and kept coming back so i use abreva. but it was a fever blister and it swelled up cause i kept touching it.





but just to make sure try using abreva it goes away in a week . abreva helps fever blisters and cold sores.





but you also been taking serious mediciine i will still call for a doctor appointment but first try the abreva im sure its a minor fever blister or cold sore .





tell me how it goes hope it goes away ^_^My lips is swollen, and I've been taking birth control for abouta month, it's supposed to help my acne too!
It sounds like a cold sore - my dad gets them so bad his lip puffs out like he was punched!


Get some ';abreva'; at the store - most stores have it now - it's kind of expensive for the size of the bottle, but you only need a tiny bit for a few days and it will be gone. If that doesn't help, see your doctor, it could be an abcess. I had one on my chin once and they had to drain it. It's just an infection under the skin.





I was on ortho tricyclen for a while and it didn't help my skin at all. I was told that some of the pills that have less estrogen and more progestrin (like the new Yaz, etc.) are better for you skin. Ask your doc about those.
  • bright lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment