Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In the new facebook, is it possible for me to control my visibility?

I can't find the setting for remaining invisible when I'm online....In the new facebook, is it possible for me to control my visibility?
yeah, at the very bottom right of


your computer screen you'll see a button for


your visbility and to see who's online.


its really simple :]In the new facebook, is it possible for me to control my visibility?
Im not sure about this, but i have been a facebook user for a while now i dont think that there is a way that you can go invisible online.
why do u want to be anonymous when facebook is a social site for networking? well just choose the setting of ur profile page and learn to be discreet with your friends cause ur profile will always show with them.
go to open facebook chat and then click on go offline
fiction
yeah but to hard to xplain



yes, hit settings
idk try myspace!!!
no

No comments:

Post a Comment