Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just took a pregnancy test and it came up positive immediately. Can birth control or illness make it false?

I've been sick...which I thought was the stomach flu...until it continued for about a week. I know I probably am...but can birth control (Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo) or having a stomach virus, etc. cause a false test result?I just took a pregnancy test and it came up positive immediately. Can birth control or illness make it false?
No, you are most definitely pregnant. I went through the same thing when I first found out...thought I had the flu...took a test a few days later and it came up positive almost immediately. My ';flu'; still hasn't gone away. Anyway, sounds to me like you're pregnant. Go get it confirmed by your doctor and start prenatals. Congratulations!I just took a pregnancy test and it came up positive immediately. Can birth control or illness make it false?
hi, no a positive is a positive test. congrats, your going to be a mummy. i was sick for a week, so i thought i had a flu and so i spent the first 2 days in bed, i then found out 2 weeks later i was pregnant with my first child. good luck and now you need a blood test
No birth control cannot give you a false positive! You can always get a blood test done though if you want more confirmation. Trust me I know that little positive line is hard to believe at first!!! Congrats..........Your pregnant! Good Luck.
Humm, your probably pregnant. There is no false positive. You have Hcg levels in your body so there is a baby in there.
No, it measures the presence of a hormone only there in pregnant women. You are likely pregnant.
nope...only fertility drugs or ovarian cysts can effect it...but ur preg congrats n good luck!
NO
nope. Didn't make it false for me.


congrats on the great news
no they can not, your preggo. congrats
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment