Friday, May 14, 2010

I need to buy a Body Control Module for my Hyundai Tiburon. Is it the same detail with Chassis Control Module?

Online shop propose me Chassis Control Module, but I am not sure that this is the same thing I need. Please, let me know, will this part be ok for my car?I need to buy a Body Control Module for my Hyundai Tiburon. Is it the same detail with Chassis Control Module?
NOPE. CCM (Chassis control module) is more like a ABS module. Usually FORD and some other US domestic manufacturer used to call it CCM. The role of this module is to control some of the steering, stabilizing and deceleration systems of the vehicle. Hyundai never used such an electronic device in any of their model.





BCM (Body control Module) is the module that controls the alarm, locking, immobilizer, turn and hazard signals and some other important systems on the vehicle.





As you can see, these 2 module don't have much in common, besides that I would definitely recommend you to buy identical BCM otherwise you will have no start and a lot of other function would be missing.





With other words...NOPE, CCM its not what u r looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment