Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How likely is it to get pregnant while having sex on your period and on birth control?

I'm a worrier, so some answers might help me with this. My boyfriend and I had sex near the end of my period. No condom, but I'm on birth control and he pulled out. Now 2 weeks later I threw up at 6am and seemed to have a 48 hour stomach virus. This just worried me enough to think I may be pregnant. What do you think?How likely is it to get pregnant while having sex on your period and on birth control?
I don't think so, but you can make pregnancy test.How likely is it to get pregnant while having sex on your period and on birth control?
it's really unlikely you'd be experiencing pregnancy symptoms only 2 weeks after sex (since you aren't pregnant until the sperm and egg join and implant themselves in the uterus). and since you were on your period, not ovulating, on the pill AND your boyfriend pulled out... statistically there would be like way less than even half a percent that you could be pregnant. you just have a bug
i got pregnant on the last couple of days of my period, but he didn't actually pull out, he ended up coming in me and i wasn't on birth control. there is a slight chance, since the birth control pills r only 95% effective, and there is a low chance of getting pregnant from pre-com. i'd say u should take a test, it's very possible u r.
I dont think so ( since you had sex anything is possible) but the chances are very small i wouldnt worry too much if i were you.
I would say that a pregnancy test would yield more accurate results than yahoo answers would
Take a pregnancy test just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment