Friday, May 14, 2010

How long does it take to start your period once your off birth control?

I was takeing ortho tri-cyclen lo for only about 2 months and my last period was about the second week of june. I havn't started my period yet and I've had sex about 3 times with me NOT being on the pill but we DID use a condom (and they didn't break) should I be stressing out? I know it messes with your period but its almost been 2 months...if someone could just talk to me about it that would be AMAZING :]How long does it take to start your period once your off birth control?
it may take up to 30 daysHow long does it take to start your period once your off birth control?
I stopped taking birth control pills in Feb. and got pregnant in April


It usually takes a few months for your body to get the birth control out of your system. But, you do still need to be careful which I see you are.


I wouldnt be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment