Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Does a 1982 Mercedes 380SL have a cruise control? And if so how do I work it?

I am in the process of buying a new car. And I have a bad speeding habit and am hoping my new lil beauty wil be able to control my speeding! Thanks for all the help!Does a 1982 Mercedes 380SL have a cruise control? And if so how do I work it?
Good guess Bryce but you're incorrect. All 380SL came with cruise as standard equipment ( it was the very early 450SL's which did not have them ).





It is the smaller stalk on the left side of the steering column which controls the cruise control. There will be arrows on the stalk with directions such as set, cancel, accel. ( for accelerate ), decel. ( for deceleration ) and resume.Does a 1982 Mercedes 380SL have a cruise control? And if so how do I work it?
no it doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment