Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it safe to have sex if I missed two birth control pills, but not in a row?

About a week ago, I forgot to take my pill - I normally take it at 7PM. I took it around 10 the next morning. A few days later (which is today), I missed my pill again, and took it around 11 this morning. The two missed days WERE NOT consecutive. My boyfriend is coming into town on February 28 - are we protected?Is it safe to have sex if I missed two birth control pills, but not in a row?
you should be fine, but if you really want to be safe, use a condom.Is it safe to have sex if I missed two birth control pills, but not in a row?
If you miss one pill out of your pack you are not contraceptivally protected for the next 7 days.
Yeah you are as a long as you remember to KEEP taking it. Try not to forget.
if you are worried use a condom just to be on the safe side

No comments:

Post a Comment