Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why does it seem like most fashion color and patterned tights are control top?

I have a thing for wearing cute colored and/or patterened tights but I hate that they are almost all control top. What's up with that?Why does it seem like most fashion color and patterned tights are control top?
I find the same thing. Sheer to waist pantyhose or tights without a control top panty are hard to find.





You are no doubt like me within a normal weight range. I think it has to do with too many ';muffin tops'; who need help holding their pouch in.Why does it seem like most fashion color and patterned tights are control top?
Not sure what's up with that, but I know where you can get tights that are not control top. welovecolors.com has them in many colors. Get their microfiber ones, they're best. Also, Express and Urban Outfitters have good tights that are not control top.

No comments:

Post a Comment