Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I gasp throughout the day, for no reas like a startled gasp & I cant control it. Does anyone know what this is

I probably gasp about 50 times per day and its worse when I go to bed, I also have uncontrolable leg movements like twitching or a jerk when I go to bed, people at my work have started noticing my gasping, and I cant explain it. Suffering with this for aprox 4 weeks. Any answers would be helpful.I gasp throughout the day, for no reas like a startled gasp %26amp; I cant control it. Does anyone know what this is
Hi Sharon,


It seems like a nervous disorder, nothing drastic, but obviously go to your GP in the first place.


However, for what it is worth, I used to do that gasping thing before playing in front of a live audience, and could not sing a note.Terrible. It was nerves.


Perhaps you are a tad nervous in your job ?


I was prescribed a mild relaxing thing, for a few weeks, and it worked wonders.


I can now stand up in front of a crowd, and do my best to belt a tune out.


It was all in my mind.


No more gasping for a breath, or using the loo every half hour.


Anxiety about something can do that as well.


No drugs, apart from a few beers !


Have a word with your GP, though, as these matters can go from dodgy to worse.


All the Best,


Bob the BoatI gasp throughout the day, for no reas like a startled gasp %26amp; I cant control it. Does anyone know what this is
I would go to your doc.
You are not having multiple orgasms are you.You Lucky devil you.
Explain to co-workers they aren't gasps but sighs, you have been unlucky in love recently. You will probably get the sack for day dreaming.................
Restless leg syndrome? I'd recommend seeing a doctor about it, though
it may be panic attacks, some of your symptoms sound familiar to me but i don't want to say too much about panic attacks though incase I'm wrong, and I'm not a doctor, but a check with your GP may be beneficial. I'd advise that over anything. hope all is well.
If its so persistent you need to get yourself straight to the docs hun. Hope you feel better soon.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment