Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How long does it take for the side effects of birth control pills to present themselves?

when i first got on birth control it took between week and two weeks for before i started feeling naseous, depressed, and tired. Changing the time that you take the pill can always help. I found that taking the pill at night, my side effects went away. Your body can take a while to get used to them.How long does it take for the side effects of birth control pills to present themselves?
It can take 3 months for your body to adjust. Need more info.How long does it take for the side effects of birth control pills to present themselves?
Mine have usually happened within a week depending on what I was on. When I was on the pill my side effects came before my first period with them.
I've been on the shot, the patch and the pill and pills by far have the least side effects. I actually don't have any side effects from the pill, but I think it varies for everyone on how long it takes to experience anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment