Friday, May 14, 2010

If i start birth control during the first 24 hours that i have my period will it stop?

I doubt it. I just started taking Yaz the first day i got my period (Monday) and it has not gone away or lightened up.





and as for the answer above about waiting until your period is over or it will ';screw up';... no it wont. You can either be a 1st day starter (start the 1st day you get your period) or a Sunday starter (the Sunday after you get your period)If i start birth control during the first 24 hours that i have my period will it stop?
Not necessarily. Everyone reacts differently.If i start birth control during the first 24 hours that i have my period will it stop?
You need to wait until it stops to start taking the pill or you will screw things up.
Most Probably Not!
Nope, way way too soon to have it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment