Friday, May 14, 2010

If everything was a dream - hence you could control it - and you alone figured that out, what would you do?

sexy time?If everything was a dream - hence you could control it - and you alone figured that out, what would you do?
I studied this actually. It's called lucid dreaming. I just wanted to fly. Some people want to be rich and powerful, some just want to dance. I guess I just wanted to fly. I did exercises that taught me to dream lucidly and once I nailed it, I flew. It was really cool. If everything was a dream - hence you could control it - and you alone figured that out, what would you do?
i would try to show others that it was a dream. But only the people I wanted to show.
I would fly out of this world with my cat.
i would erase you ginger
i'd stay in the ones where i'm not alone
I'd be on my way to collect my winnings in the lottery today :)
what wouldn't i do?
I'd sort a few people out!!
make my life the best





lol who else wouldnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment