Friday, May 14, 2010

How do you control your mind when it drifts away to the negative side.DO U HAVE THIS PROBLEM??????????????????

Im sure many people have this problem sometimes you think you are depressed and crazy and sometimes you feel you are more clever than others? do you feel like this?How do you control your mind when it drifts away to the negative side.DO U HAVE THIS PROBLEM??????????????????
All the time! its normal.I find something to do wether its coming on here or cleaning or exercising or whatever anything to get your mind on something else should do the trick.Sometimes at night when it happens I will replay my fav movie in my head it works also.How do you control your mind when it drifts away to the negative side.DO U HAVE THIS PROBLEM??????????????????
It is important to deal with a negative internal monologue (self talk), or mental process, such as disturbing thoughts, or images, by the process of (a): recognising it, and (b): challenging it immediately.





When you notice something negative, such as: ';I'm never going to get over this!'; or: ';Why am I always so pathetic/useless/such a loser?'; or even: ';I can't do this/will never get over this!';, or a disturbing image, recognise that this is part of the mindset which will hold you back from progressing in your recovery. Having identified and labelled it, I first visualise a large ';STOP!'; sign, then I say to myself as forcefully as you can, even aloud in a big voice, if alone: ';I know this tactic: GO AWAY FOR A WHILE !!!'; You may want to use either: ';ruse';, ';ploy';, ';game';, or ';trick';, instead of ';tactic';. In the case of an image, visualise a large ';STOP'; sign, or your preferred version. Some people go so far as to keep a wide rubber band in their pocket, then put it around their wrist, when they catch themselves backsliding, stretch and release it, as a method of reprogramming their mind sooner, but I don't regard it as being strictly necessary. Remember to remove it, afterwards, if you use this method.
these are mood swings and a healthy balanced lifestyle with a supporting family and a good circle of friends can avoid this from happening. Just try to see the good in everything, such as if you are broke, try and come up with ideas how to make or save money in future to avoid this from happening. Or if you are said, just remember that there are people who are worst off than you, such as in some countries in Africa where people go hungry to sleep without knowing how to feed their families the next day.
It's very easy to hold onto fears and let negative thoughts become bigger than they should be because fear is a powerful emotion. Let thoughts come, let thoughts go without analyzing them. There's no reason why the negative thoughts should play any bigger role in our lives than the positive thoughts.
I had this problem so bad I had to seek medical help with depression. I don't know if that is your case but seeking help would be a good start. You might get some smart *** answers on answers. Noting beats a good qualified doctor to help out with this one. Blessings.
yes. but both. i'm alienated by my IQ, with nobody on my level to talk to. nobody understands my finely crafted political jokes, and i've not felt stupid in a long time.





(ok, that last part sounded a litle up my own a** i'll admit, but i didn't mean it to)
It's possible that you are bi-polar or have anxiety/depression... talk to your doctor and tell them everything.
Sometimes, I just try to think happy thoughts, or pray. Not sure if you are religious but that usually works for me.
just let the negative thoughts pass

No comments:

Post a Comment