Friday, May 14, 2010

Is it safe to drink alcohol after shortly having birth control pill?

I have it every night at 10 pm. Well i am planning on drinking very late tonight, is it safe to have the bcp floating around in my system with alcohol going down shortly after? Would it make me feel crappy? Or should I have the pill AFTER I'm drinking? Any experience/input appreciated. I am fairly new to bcp %26amp; yes I am 21. thx. :]Is it safe to drink alcohol after shortly having birth control pill?
It depends if you throw up after drinking. If you know you're going to, take the pill a couple of hours earlier than normal - or wait until after you've finished. As long as you take the next pill after that one withing 32 hours (you take it 8 hours after your normal time without being classed as taking it late) of the one you're taking day (not your normal time - just focus on the time you took it today) you'll be fine..





Apart from the being sick, alcohol doesnt effect the pill at all.Is it safe to drink alcohol after shortly having birth control pill?
I think it would be fine if you took it right now.


But not right after you took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment