Friday, January 22, 2010

About how long does it take for the Clean&Clear advantage acne control kit to work?

I know some people say it's worked wonders for them and I've been using it for like a month and a week and it's done ok but not as well as others say it has. I heard it's supposed to work after about a month but I'm not sure.


Thanks in advance!About how long does it take for the Clean%26amp;Clear advantage acne control kit to work?
ha those things don't work AT ALL!





all they do is damage your face by drying it from all those chemicals. Go on birth control or go to a derm if your acne's really bad.About how long does it take for the Clean%26amp;Clear advantage acne control kit to work?
the one you picked for best answer, is totally wrong, i went to a dermatologist and got a perscription and that didn't even work. Clean%26amp;Clear advantage kit worked GREAT on me, and trust me, i have terribly greasy skin and HORRIBLE acne i really did see a difference after a few days Hope i could help

Report Abuse



About a 24-72 hours. It is the best product I have ever tried. I've tried just about every product i've ever seen, none of them worked. The cleared me up perfectly and I haven't had any pimples since. Proactiv didn't work either; but clean and clear made my skin clean and clear. But, I would say it may vary by your skin type.
I used Cl%26amp;Cl Adv 4 2mo. It didnt work fro me. Last week I called %26amp; send them the kit back %26amp; Im waiting for my refund. Their research says it works, %26amp; they're commercials r convincing, but it didnt work 4 me.


Im gonna start ProActiv in Feb, which is 2morrow. So many say that ProActiv definitely works.
Some products take longer to work on different people. Try it for another month, if your not clear, switch to something with benzoyl peroxide
Try eating really bland food. That got rid of my acne in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment