Friday, January 22, 2010

What does birth control (YAZ) mean by taking it at the same time everyday?

The yaz pack says take the pill at the same time everyday to be effective. what does it mean by the same time? Does it mean don't switch from morning to night then to midday on a daily basis, or do I have to take it within an hour everyday?What does birth control (YAZ) mean by taking it at the same time everyday?
I take yaz too. I just set an alarm on my phone to go off at the same time, you have to be concious about it. I keep it in my purse, that way, if I'm at home, or out, I always have it.





If I miss the alarm (I'm in the shower or something) I take it as soon as I remember, but I try to always take it within and hour or two at the most.What does birth control (YAZ) mean by taking it at the same time everyday?
Take it within 2 hours everyday.


Make a schedule.


It's easiest when you're getting up for school in the morning, or going to work, or maybe you go to a function every night or something, take it then.


Make it routine, and it means it will work best when you set up a routine.





p.s YAZ is currently not something you should be taking.
so you have the same amout of the pill in ur system all the time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment