Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it possible to get pregnant if you are on oral birth control and take the pills late?

If you take the pill later than the time you are supposed to can you get pregnant. And if you can/do get pregnant and continue taking the pills what can happen?Is it possible to get pregnant if you are on oral birth control and take the pills late?
The pill is meant to be taken at the same time everyday. If you take it late then you really need to use backup protection for at least seven days. The newer birth control pills are low dosages of hormones and they depend on that level being consistent in the body.





Birth control pills should not be taken when you are pregnant. Although plenty of people do get pregnant from missing pills, or taking antibiotics, or taking their pills on a not consistent schedule....and end up with a healthy baby. If you suspect you are pregnant you should call the DR right away, because they will want you to stop taking the pill.Is it possible to get pregnant if you are on oral birth control and take the pills late?
I got pregnant with my first son when I was on the pill. I didn't take it every day at the same of the day, like I was suppose to. I don't think it will hurt the baby I took mine until I found out I was pregnant but, yes you can get pregnant if you don't take it right or if you are on antibiotics that can make the birth control react differently also.
they say if you miss a pill to use other forms of birth control for the next 7 days they also say that if you dont take it at the exact same time every day you increase your chances of getting pregnant. I dont know about the pill but I found out I was 4 weeks pregnant and still on the nuva ring and my baby is just fine.
It's possible to get pregnant if your having sex....period....birth control is 99.9% effective against pregnancy...lets see...whats that subracted from 100???? The answer is of course there's a chance!! The only 100% method of birth control is abstinence....and if you keep taking the pills if your pregnant the baby will be harmed, so stop now, go to the doctor, get a test, if it's negative start again.
Of course it's possible. It's possible to get pregnant if you take your pill religiously. No birth control method is 100% effective.





Taking BC pills while pregnant could potentially cause problems for your baby if not caught enough in advance.
Um, yeah, read this article, and then you tell me if you think it's possible....
It's true. My first was a pill baby. I didn't realize it until I was 9 weeks and took the pill that entire time. I know it can have negative effects, but my daughter is fine.
hi, birth control is not 100% accurate, remember you can get pregnant at anytime.
i was on the pill when we conceived i never missed any and took it at the same time each day so yes its definitely possible


:)
Absolutely! I got pregnant on the pill with my first and I had taken it every morning at 7 am for 3 years. If your body wants to be preggers it will be.
  • lotion cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment