Friday, January 22, 2010

Since it's daylight savings time, should I start taking my birth control an hour earlier?

I usually take my birth control at 10 am. Now since it's daylight savings time, should I take it at 9? I'm very paranoid about getting pregnant so I need to make sure I take it at the same time on the dot every day. Saying an hour or so won't make a difference is not cool with me. Thanks!Since it's daylight savings time, should I start taking my birth control an hour earlier?
Personally I don't think you should change your time just because of the time change. I know you don't want to hear that an hour won't make a difference but I have to say that you shouldn't worry. Once I took it a few hours late. Once you have been doing it for a few days, your body will have adjusted to it...stick with your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment