Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is it absolutely necessary to take a blood test for birth control?

I may start taking birth control, but I'm afraid that I will have to take a blood test. Is it possible to opt out of the blood test? Or is it absolutely required?Is it absolutely necessary to take a blood test for birth control?
There is usually no need for a blood test prior to starting birth control pills.





You don't like needles?Is it absolutely necessary to take a blood test for birth control?
No not compulsory.Taking precaution is very good but it effects the whole system by consuming chemicals which destroy your immune system and cause imbalance in your brain circuits.


Taking a blood sample is good as it shows the changes in your blood chemistry after consuming the birth control pills.It is highly recommended.But you can avoid it completely if you have self control and avoid these drugs which pollute our bodies with chemicals.Just have control over your mind and body and enjoy life the natural way. Wishing you a healthy and a happy Life.
Ask your doctor. I don't think it is a requirement, but it is best to check.


When I first went on the pill in 1993 for PCOS, my doctor did not give me a blood test.
I'm an Australian Reg nurse (family planning) I don't know about the U.S, but here you dont need a blood test. just a general check up, pulse, blood pressure etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment