Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it normal to not be able to control your thoughts?

I can never consintrate or even control my thoughts. It agaravtes me!Is it normal to not be able to control your thoughts?
Same!


I guess it is normal!


embrace it :)Is it normal to not be able to control your thoughts?
It's not really normal, but everybody does it, so it is accepted as normal.





If you want to learn more you should read Eckhart Tolle's ';The Power of Now'; which gets into your question a lot deeper and explains why this constant thinking that we all suffer from is not our natural, healthy state.





I read this book about 7 years ago and it taught me how to stay present and aware of the present moment without my thoughts overrunning me. It can be a challenge to keep your mind quiet but when you do you are a lot happier, at least I am.
Again, it's also the same for me. It definitely annoys me to death too! I'll try so hard NOT to think about something, for instance, and that exact thing controls everything and I can hardly listen to what other people are saying... haha, it's so annoying. Not like it's a ';it's screaming in my head literally'; kind of thing, just an ';I can't concentrate because I can't stop thinking about this'; deal.





I think it's pretty normal, otherwise no one would ';zone out'; like we know we always do. ;)
Yes, it happens to everybody sooner or later


Hence, terms like ';daydreaming'; or ';spacing out';


So its perfectly normal
are you depressed by any chance?
same here! I guess that it's just, what you go through in life......

No comments:

Post a Comment