Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do i remove ';Adware Alert';? I have gone into control panel clicked on uninstall but it wont go!!?

Now I was told to put this on my computer just after i bought it(Bad Move), it's a vista home basic, and i'm even more basic with these things,It's been there for 18 months and keeps asking me to renew it but I just want it gone because i'm sure it's dodgy and is slowing my computer down! Please could someone help me , in layman terms??How do i remove ';Adware Alert';? I have gone into control panel clicked on uninstall but it wont go!!?
Reboot ur pc%26gt;press F8 into safe mode%26gt;click ';Force Uninstall'; tab%26gt;select its folder at C:\Program Files%26gt;uninstall it.





Remember to enter Safe Mode!How do i remove ';Adware Alert';? I have gone into control panel clicked on uninstall but it wont go!!?
You are infected with spyware if:





* You see too much pop-up advertisements.


* Your browser has toolbars that you haven't installed.


* Your homepage has changed (and you can't change it back).


* Other settings have changed without your permission.


* Your computer is slow.





To get rid of spyware and keep your computer clean you can use an antispyware or even more.


You can download a antispyware software. There are 10 good anti-spywares.


here is the reviews: http://top5antispywarereviews.com/





You can download one and scan your system.


All are safe and can be trusted.
Adware Alert is an anti-spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment