Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it normal to lose weight on Birth Control?

I been on the Ortro Tri Cyclen for about 2 and a half months now! and I've noticed and other people have noticed that I have lost weight. I just wanted to know if this was normal and if anyone have ever lost weight on the pill/s?Is it normal to lose weight on Birth Control?
I was on Ortro Tri Cyclen for about half a year and I gained a little weight. The other day I read that weight gain on birth control is just a myth. I believe that it just makes you retain water weight and I support that because I'm always bloated. There might be another cause to your change in weight, but there are a million different things to consider besides your birth control pill.





Also, I read in this article that supposedly if there is going to be any weight gain/loss.. It would occur in the first three months (which pertains to you) until your body adjusts to the hormones.Is it normal to lose weight on Birth Control?
I thought it was supossed to be the other way.





But I'm not on birth control, so i can't say for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment