Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is it ok to start trying to conceive right after i stop taking birth control?

iv been on if for 5 years and im 21. Iv heard that your suppose to wait for the linign of the uterus to build up is this true?Is it ok to start trying to conceive right after i stop taking birth control?
Your body readjusts quite well after going off the pill. If you miss two or more, or start a pack late, you're advised to use a back-up method.





But you may want to wait until your period is normal, just to make sure you are all good to have a child. If it continues to be light, you may not have enough lining, so check with a gynecologist first if this is the case.Is it ok to start trying to conceive right after i stop taking birth control?
yes it is, some get pregnant right after quiting. Ive been trying. The first month my period came now Im on the second month and have yet to receive my period. I get like mild cramps every other day for a week and a half then it goes away. Some say you get period like cramps and pregnancy happens. I was on the pill form for 6 years. If you don't conceive right away then your body is probly not ready to concieve yet. Hope this helps.
I very recently went off mine. My gyno told me to wait until I had two normal periods before trying to conceive.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment