Friday, January 22, 2010

Where would I locate the brake control plug on my 2000 chevy dually? it comes standard on the truck?

I can't find the plug on my chevy dually and I know it comes standard on them. It is a 2000 Chevy DuallyWhere would I locate the brake control plug on my 2000 chevy dually? it comes standard on the truck?
I believe you are talking about the plug for the trailer brakes? That plug did not come standard with the Chevy trucks you had to have a factory tow package. If it had it it was next to the hitch. It did come with a harness for the plug but you still need to attach a connector to it. if you can get me your vin number I can check and see if it came with the truck for you.Where would I locate the brake control plug on my 2000 chevy dually? it comes standard on the truck?
It isn't standard equipment. Not to mention even if it was GM would probably forget to put it in. GM hasn't built any good vehicles since the late 80's.





You have to have the Trailer Brake Controller wiring installed when you buy the brake controller. These trucks never had the pre-wire install on them. I don't even think the new trucks are pre-wired, and even if they were GM would screw it up.
near the master cyliner
I never heard of a brake control plug. Are you sure you are not trying to shine us on?
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment