Friday, January 22, 2010

I am going to begin using HGC injections for weight loss. I wondered if it will affect my birth control?

I currently take the birth control pill Tri Nessa and I don't want the HGC injections to weaken my birth control. Does anyone have any valid information about this?I am going to begin using HGC injections for weight loss. I wondered if it will affect my birth control?
Please rethink this HCG is neither safe nor effective for weight loss. All controlled studies have testing the simeon diet (which promotes hcg use) have shown little to no effect.


HCG stimulates ovulation and is used in fertility treatments, its only approved use.I am going to begin using HGC injections for weight loss. I wondered if it will affect my birth control?
I asked if the hcg has an effect on my birth control, I did not ask for comments about the hcg program and thats all I got! I have already started the program and I've already began to loose so I don't know where you get your theory on little to no effect because it has great and safe results.

Report Abuse



well the birth control thing is not what i would worry about the most. You should about other major side effects. I heard it can be really risky. How about instead of injecting drugs into your body, take a supplement that is 100% natural made from brazilian berries called acai, which are the best at burning calories naturally and they're one of the greatest antioxidents. Thats what i've been taking and i lost 20 lbs in just a month. Give it a shot. check this link out right here

No comments:

Post a Comment