Friday, January 22, 2010

Are you supposed to use birth control after you have intercourse or can you use it before just to be safe?

I just wanna know because i really don't want to get pregnant at a young age and i want to be super safe my first time.Are you supposed to use birth control after you have intercourse or can you use it before just to be safe?
The pill should be taken every day...not just one pill before intercourse, or one pill after. It's a continuous contraception that blocks ovulation.Are you supposed to use birth control after you have intercourse or can you use it before just to be safe?
You have to be on birth control pills for a full 30 days for them to be effective.





You also need to have the guy wear a condom for your protection.





It would suck to get an STD like genital herpes, genital warts, syphyllis, gonarreah, chlamidia, Hepatitis, or HPV,





Theres plenty of them out there and if you have unprotected sex, you are going to get one.





Don't have unprotected sex until you are ready to get married and you both are tested for HIV.





Guys and girls both lie.....he's not gonna tell you right before he's ready to stick it in that he has a STD. Just to protect yourself, carry your own condoms. I have a daughter and I don't want her to have sex, but I'd much rather her carry her own to be safe than not.





It can take 10 years to develop symptoms of HIV, so please take it serious. Unprotected sex is not worth dying for.





Do some google searching on STD's and read about it for yourself.
If you are talking about the pill (and I think that you are), yes, you are supposed to start it at least seven days before you have sex. You also have to take it at about the same time every day for it to be effective.





But you should be using condoms anyway, to protect yourself from diseases.
I started using birth control at age 16. I used it to regulate my period, relieve cramps, and clear my acne. I didn't have sex until I'd already been on it for 2 years. You can start it whenever you want. It has lots of great side effects in the mean time. Go talk to a gynecologist about it and they will let you know if it's a good idea for you.
If you are asking about birth control pills, you should not have unprotected sex until you finish the first pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment