Friday, January 22, 2010

How longs does it take to lose weight after stopping birth control pill?

I started taking Yasmin in February 2008 and stopped in July 2008. Since then, I went from 150 pounds to 170 pounds. I didn't change much in my lifestyle, so I can only think it's the pill that did that? Also, did anybody else have this experience (on Yasmin or any other birth control pill). In July 2008 I switched from Yasmin to an IUD (Mirena) ... not sure if this could also affect weight gain???How longs does it take to lose weight after stopping birth control pill?
try the Lil jack workout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr鈥?/a>





this has comic potentila in more ways then one How longs does it take to lose weight after stopping birth control pill?
I went on my 1st IUD (mirena) back in 2002. In 2007 I did a swap after a wonderful 5 years on mirena with no side effects no weight gain nothing so I swapped a new Mirena. After 10 months on the 2nd IUD I went from 135 to 172. I had bad acne, back pain and severe nausea. I had the IUD removed back in july 2008 and thus far have lost 20 pounds acne has cleared up by my 3rd pack of birth control pills the back pain and nausea stop almost instantly after removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment