Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is it possible to get pregnant while your on birth control?

I take my BC every day on time at the same time. But my period's 3 days late. I feel a little fatigued that's about it,no other symtoms. I have been extra physically active the past few weeks,that might explain the fatigue and hunger. I don't have hunger cravings though. I hope I get my period..!!Is it possible to get pregnant while your on birth control?
YES!! It is very, very possible to get pregnant while on birth control. Especially if you forget to take The Pill everyday, or at the same time.





Trot on over to the drugstore and pick up a home pregnancy test to find out for sure. If you're not, breathe a sigh of relief and pick up an over-the-counter birth control to back-up The Pill. I recommend the Today Sponge as a great backup.





Good luck.Is it possible to get pregnant while your on birth control?
Birth Control is 99% eeffective in preventing Pregnancy if taken the right way, that still leaves the 1% chance of pregnancy but very slim. If you missed a pill or dont regularly take them then you could get pregnant. Birth control also messes w/ you hormones so being late a few days is normal , also the physical activity you are doing could be to blame... i dont think you are pregnant BUT if you think you are or could be, you need to stop taking the birth control as it can cause major birth defects for the baby.. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment